Friday, June 19, 2009

My Birthday Presents

Yesterday I turned 30 and so far it's not so bad.  Here are my favorite presents:

Eron got me the hammer and tape measure. It was exactly what I asked for. It goes along with my other present, a new studio.  We'll be building it in a few weeks!

Brianna got me a box of cupcakes from Frosting Ink in Bakersfield. They have the best cupcakes!

My Grandma cooked me roast dinner and she only makes homemade rolls a few times a year. So it was a special treat to have these (they are my favorite) and I got to take home the leftovers!
Wyatt does not easily give up his hard earned money or candy, but he handed me a handful of his coins, gave me a hug and said Happy Birthday! He also gave me his Air Heads. 

Seeing what Wyatt had done for me, Delaney went into her room and came out with a present for me also. However, the toy belonged to Wyatt.  She is either very smart or I really need to teach her about giving.





5 comments:

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

Oh My Goodness...too cute.
Congratulations on a smooth transition from 29 to 30 and your wicked awesome studio to be. You deserve it hun, your a great photographer. Your son is too cute...pennies and airheads...cant go wrong with that.

Michele said...

Delaney's gift is a crack up! Happy Birthday - your 30s will be awesome. Finally old enough to be taken seriously and still young enough to enjoy life.

Sheri Twing said...

I love that you captured your kids adorable gifts! And your gift from Eron is something I would ask for, some kind of tool or something cool, not usually jewelry or girly stuff! But a STUDIO??? Wow! I hope you post pics when it's done!

Kristi said...

I am soooo happy for you to build your studio...that is awesome!!
My husband gave me mine last year for Christmas..its an awesome gift..I wonder though, could it be that they just get tired of our crap laying around.??? haha!! JK!! Well, at any rate, its still cool that our husbands do that cool stuff.
I can't wait to see it...and I still love me some Delaney...that's awesome, only from our tomgirls!!!
Wyatt, the sweetness of a little boy to his mom. Nothing like it.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

A studio for your 30th - that is memorable! That is also an awesome gift and you absolutely deserve it! You have worked so hard to build up to that. I, too, hope to see some pics! And i think Delaney is the funniest! She has so much personality. You have some sweet kids...


Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers