Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Delaney's 1st Marriage Proposal

Joshua, who is in Delaney's class, asked Delaney to marry him this morning.  I need to start carrying the video camera in my purse for these occasions! He had told his Grandma over Christmas break of his intentions so she helped him make a ring.  When she asked Joshua what him and Delaney would do when they were married, he said that they would learn to read and write together and then hold hands.  I asked Delaney later in the day what her and Joshua would do together, she said she would take him to the theater and sing together.



5 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

How adorable is that!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is the sweetest thing! And a cute ring too!!!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I'm wondering how Daddy is feeling about this??? I know what my husband would say "She's not even gonna date til she's thirty....she sure ain't gonna get married!!" LOL, I don't know how our girls are ever gonna find a husband, Daddy is so overprotective. Anyway, very cute!!!

Ferguson Fam said...

Delaney is so cute showing off her adorable ring. Make sure there's a hefty dowry involved before you agree to anything! LOL Does he have a big brother? Lyssah is still available... oh, if she reads this I'm gonna be in trouble. Hope you guys are having a great week.

Jocelyn Lykins said...

Eron already has a plan for when boys come around, it includes a shotgun.
Jan- if he has an older brother my sister has first dibs, but I'll ask if he has two brothers!


Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers